Everyone wants to get smart and attractive in his/her life. So we will tell you some great tips for fitness.
Green Tea Helps You to Burn Fat Faster
Because Green Tea is…
1. Green Tea is a diuretic that removes excess water weight from your body that makes you look bloated.
2. Green Tea increases your metabolism making you burn more fat and it’s a mild appetite suppressant that makes you eat less so… weight loss becomes a natural process with green tea.
3. Green Tea prevents you from gaining weight by stopping the movement of sugar into your fat cells. Evidence shows that drinking green tea is related to reductions in body fat.
4. Green Tea causes carbohydrates to be released slowly, preventing rises in blood-insulin levels and this causes your body to burn fat.
5. The catechins in Green Tea forces your body into thermogenesis – this is where your body burns fat for energy.
6. In a test where 10 men were given Green Tea, caffeine, or a placebo with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The men who took green tea burned more fat than the placebo and caffeine groups.
7. Research shows you can burn 35-43% more fat during the day when you drink 3-5 cups of Green Tea.
8. The International Journal of Obesity states that Green Tea contains polyphenols which causes your body to produce heat that burns off your body fat.
9. The University of Chicago’s Tang Center for Herbal Medical Research shows Green Tea reduces the fat deposits under your skin and the fat in your belly area.
10. Lots of Green Tea weight loss studies prove green tea lowers blood sugar. A lower blood sugar reduces your cravings making you not eat as much so you won’t gain any weight.
11. Dr. Nicholas Perricone told Oprah Winfrey she could lose 10 lbs. in 4-6 weeks drinking green tea instead of coffee.
12. Studies show that when you drink Green Tea every day for 3 months… You’ll lose more body fat than those who drink regular tea.
13. Several studies on obesity have concluded that people who’ve been drinking Green Tea for more than 10 years showed lower body fat percentages compared with those who don’t drink green tea regularly. That’s a proven fact.
Now we want to say some disadvantages of drinking green tea for weight loss
Actually this site aims to educate people about the latest thinking and ideas to help you lose weight, introduce healthy eating, and stay fit. Read the many pages we have to choose the right approach, so you can achieve your goals sensibly, and remember to consult your doctor before starting any weight loss or exercise program.
Disadvantages of Drinking Green Tea For Weight Loss
1. Green tea is not a magic bullet
* While some people will tell you that green tea is the be-all-end-all for weight loss success, I think the keyword here is balance. You’re not going to eat 5000 calories a day, drink a cup of green tea and make it all go away – it just isn’t going to happen. A healthy diet and increased exercise will go a long way in helping you lose weight and keep it off.
2. Be cautious of the caffeine if you have health problems
* For some people that have heart troubles, high blood pressure or stimulant sensitivities, the caffeine in green tea may not be the best idea. If you’re worried about the caffeine from green tea, try taking green tea extract. Most green tea extract is made from decaffeinated green tea so you can still get the weight loss benefits without the caffeine.
If you think the caffeine may be a problem, make sure to consult your doctor before starting green tea for weight loss. Also make sure to consult your doctor before starting green tea if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Bottom Line: Green tea helps you with weight loss by boosting your metabolic rate, regulating your blood sugar, suppressing your appetite and giving you something else besides that high calorie, high sugar coffee beverage to drink in the morning.