Malai KoftaFebruary 20, 2012
Gobi ManchurianFebruary 22, 2012
1 cauliflower, cut into florets
4 potatoes, cubed
1/4 cup oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
3/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chili powder
3 tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp garam masala
2 tsp coriander powder
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, saute cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste for a minute and add potatoes.
- Also add turmeric, chili powder and salt. Fry for few minutes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Now add cauliflower and cook on high heat for another 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes until the curry gets damp and dry