Potato- Peas CurryApril 27, 2012
Eggless Black Berry MuffinApril 28, 2012
- 1 bunch Paalak/Spinach
- 3 Potatoes cut into small cubes
- 2 medium Onion finaly chopped
- 2 large Tomatoes finely chopped
- Pinch of Termeric powder
- 4-5 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 tsp chopped green Chillies
- 1 tsp Jeera/Cumin seeds
- 3/4 tsp Coriender powder
- 3/4 tsp Cumin poweder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Kasoori Methi(dried Fenugreek leaves)
- salt to taste.
- Boil 1-2 ltrs of water in a large pan,add washed Paalak and boil for 10 min at medium flame, cool and grind.
- Heat 4 tsp of oil in heavy bottom pan and add the Cumin seeds,Ginger-Garlic paste,Termeric powder saute for 30-40 seconds then add the finly chopped Onions, add little salt.Saute for 2-3 min or untill onion turns slightly brown.
- Then add finly chopped Tomatoes, Coriender powder, Cumin powder and Red chilli powder. Cook for 5 mins.
- Then add the chopped Green chillies and Kasoori Methi.
- Then add ground Paalak, cook till the Oil separates out.
- In the mean while fry the Potato cubes in a pan with some oil( 90% cooked)
- Once the Oil seaparates out from the gravy add Potato cubes and salt to taste. Cook for 5-6 min.
- Serve with Chapathi, Rotti, Pulka or Naan.