Potato CutletsMay 1, 2012
Fruit SaladMay 1, 2012
- 3/4 cup sugar you may use brown sugar as well
- 1 egg
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 11/2 cup all purpose flour (maida)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mash bananas and add sugar, melted butter and beaten egg to it. Mix it well.
- Add all other ingredients like all purpose flour, salt and baking powder mix it until moist.
- Slightly grease the oven tray or the muffin trayand add the mixture to it.
- Bake at 375 or 180 Celsius for 20 minute.
- After it is baked add a handful of chocolate chip to it as topping this will make them a hit to the kids.