Mango SmoothieMay 1, 2012
Chocolate DrinkMay 1, 2012
- 1 cinamon
- half teaspoon vanilla essences
- half cup skimmed milk
- 1 cup sliced banana
- crushed ice as needed
- Chop half a banana into slices, place in plastic baggy and freeze overnight. (Do the same with the other half and save for future shake. Trust me, there will be a future shake.)
- Gather ingredients.
- Place half banana (now chopped and frozen) into blender. Add 1/3 cup ice, 6 ounces of skim milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- (Optional: Add 1 packet of Splenda for extra sweetness)
- Pour mix into tall glass. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon on shake.
- Drink it.