Chicken 65December 6, 2010
Paneer Butter MasalaDecember 6, 2010
Chicken -1 kg
Kashmiri chilly powder- ½ tsp
Turmeric- ¼ tsp
Onion- 1 no
Tomato puree- ½ cup
Ginger-garlic paste -2 tbs
Milk- ¼ cup
Butter -2 tbs
Cashew -10 no
Salt as per taste
Garam masala -1 tbs
Chopped coriander -2 tbs
- Chop onion. Wash and pat dry chicken. Cut into small pieces.
- Soak cashew in milk for 30 minutes. Grind cashew adding enough milk to a fine taste.
- Heat 1tbsn butter in a pan, add onion and ginger-garlic paste and fry till onion is golden brown.
- Add chicken and fry for a while. Add tomato puree, Chilli powder,salt,turmeric and masala and cook for a while.
- Add cashew paste along with milk.
- cook covered till gravy is thickened and chicken is done.
- Add remaining butter and remove from flame.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with Roti or Nan.