Gobi ManchurianFebruary 22, 2012
PANEER PARANTHAApril 18, 2012
Butter roti is made using whole wheat flour and can be eaten with any choice of dal,vegetable or curry dish.Learn how to make butter roti.
1 1/2 cups (300 gms) whole wheat flour
1/4 cup melted butter
1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
salt to taste
3/4 cup warm water
- Mix the flour,cumin seeds and salt in a bowl and add warm water to knead the dough.
- Cover the dough with damp cloth and keep aside for half an hour.
- Now add the melted butter in the dough and knead well.
- Make small portions from the dough.Make a hole in each round portion and put some more melted butter and seal it.
- Roll these balls a little,put some butter and again roll it to form rotis.
- Heat the tawa and cook these rotis by spreading butter on each side.Cook till its done
- Serve hot with choice of curry dish.