Chicken – 100 gms ( Preferably boneless)( chop it into small pieces)
Soya sauce – 1 spoon
Ajinomoto – a pinch(optional)
Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
salt – To taste
noodles – 1/2 cup ( Soak it in boiling water for 15 mins)
water – 4 cups
pepper – 1 spoon ( if you are planning to give it to your kids, then add little less of pepper)
Olive Oil – To fry chicken ( You can even use sunflower or vegetable oil instead of Olive oil)
* Take a vessel add 3 -4 spoon of oil and add the chopped and cleaned chicken to it and fry for 10 mins. ( You could see the chicken turning pale white in colour)
* Then add the sufficient water ( 3 -4 cups) to it and mix well.
* Then add the turmeric powder, Ajinomoto , Soya sauce, pepper and salt to it and mix well.
* Leave it to be cooked for 15- 20 mins in medium flame.
* Finally check that the chicken are cooked and add the noodles to it and mix well.
* Mix well, and leave it for another 5 mins
The chicken soup is ready to be served.