Chicken DrumstickMay 13, 2012
Veggie BurgerMay 13, 2012
- 300g chicken, diced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oi
- 225g gram flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- flour to coat the chicken
- oil for deep frying
- Gently heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a non stick pan. Add the diced chicken and mix well, fry for 10 minutes on a moderate heat. Remove the chicken, drain on kitchen paper and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl mix together the gram flour, salt, chilli powder and turmeric. Add enough water to form a thick batter.
- Heat the oil for deep frying.
- Coat the cooked chicken with a little flour then dip into the batter, deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain and serve hot with raita.