1. Boil the noodles Al Dente and keep aside. Make sure the water is boiling hot before you add the spaghetti. Season with a little salt. DO NOT add oil.
2. In a hot non-stick dish, heat up the oil.
3. Once the oil is hot enough, add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
4. Add the whole garam malasa – cloves.
5. Add the onions and saute until golden brown.
6. Add the cubed chicken breasts and saute.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes and allow to break down
8. Now add the black and red pepper powders and stir.
9. Add all the condiments at this time (sauces, vinegar, and paste).
10. Finally add the spaghetti and stir well.
11. Check for salt.
12. Cover, lower the heat, and let simmer for 8-10 mins before serving