Methi/ Fenugreek leaves RiceJune 5, 2012
Spinach-Green Moong FryJune 6, 2012
Here is a delicious Eggplant curry recipe for all my friends. This is my own recipe,I keep experimenting with Eggplant since its my favourite veggie. My hubby is fine after having the curry and gave green signal to post the recipe, so you do not have to worry. LOL!!!!. It doesnt take much time and ingredients are easily available.Give it a try. Enjoy…
- 1 Medium size Egg plant cut into cubes
- 1 bunch spring Onion chopped
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 large Tomato sliced
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Pinch of Hing/ Asafoitida
- 1 spring Curry leaves
- 2 tsp Coriander-Cumin powder( 2:1)
- 1 tsp Red chilli Powder
- 1 tsp any Sambar powder
- 1 tsp Oil
- salt to taste
- Heat Oil in a large pan.Add Mustard seeds, once they splutter add Curry leaves, Turmeric, Hing.Then add chopped Onion, chopped spring Onion and Sliced Tomato.Saute for 2-3 min.
- Now add chopped Eggplant saute for 3-4 min.
- Add salt to taste, Coriander- Cumin powder, Red chilli powder, Curry powder and 3 cups of water.Cover and cook for 10-15 min ( until Eggplant mashes up)on a medium heat.Mix in between, add some more water if required.
- Serve hot with Chapati, Roti or Rice.