Chicken RollMay 13, 2012
Jelly RollMay 13, 2012
- 1/2 cups melted shortening
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 kg. ground pork
- 1/4 kg. ham
- 1 can Vienna sausage
- 2 small box rasins
- olives and pickles, chopped (according to taste)
- Mix together 1 egg, well beaten, and 1/4 cup water.
- Cut in shortening with the dry ingredients.
- Add egg and water and knead until smooth.
- Roll out thin of a floured board and cut with a round cookie cutter. Fill
- about a teaspoon of filling, fold over and pres the edges together fry the ingredients with garlic and onions finely chopped.