Aloo GobiFebruary 20, 2012
Butter RotiApril 18, 2012
3 cups cauliflower florets
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp green chilli paste
1/2 cup chopped spring onions
1/4 cup chopped capsicum
2 tsp chopped garlic
2 tsp soya sauce
2 tsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp chilli sauce
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
- Cook cauliflower florets in salted water for 5 minutes. Remove the water and keep aside.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, salt and water to all-purpose flour to make a batter of medium consistency.
- Dip the florets in the batter and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Remove and drain.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a skillet and sautï¿½ spring onions, garlic and capsicum for 5 minutes. Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the florets, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- If gravy is required, add 1 tsp of corn flour mixed in water (1 cup) with out any lumps before adding the florets. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the florets.
Preparation time: 30-40 minutes