Tips With Baking PowderMay 12, 2012
JalebiMay 30, 2012
- 1 medium Gobhi (Cauliflower)
- 3/4 cup Flour (Maida)
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 Chopped green chili
- 11/2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 11/2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 cup finely Chopped Onions
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/4th tsp Ajinomoto (chinese salt)
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Make a paste of maida,(all purpose flour) corn flour and salt using water.
- Take a tsp. of ginger and garlic paste, add it to the paste.
- Dip the gobi florets in the paste and deep fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and add the left ginger & garlic paste, chopped onions and green chili to it.
- Now, mix aginomoto,( Chinese salt) soya sauce and tomato sauce to it.
- Add fried Gobi kept aside and mix well. Garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve the gobi manchurian hot.