Egg RollMay 30, 2012
Veg BiriyaniMay 31, 2012
- 0 prawn, peeled
- 1/2 cup crab meat
- 100g / 3.5 oz. squid
- 1 asparagus
- 2 slices ginger
- 6 cups water
- 1 tbsp. chopped scallion
- 2 tbsps. chopped celery
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil, for stir-frying
- 1 tbsp salt or according to taste
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp. salt, or to taste
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch, mixed with 3 tbsps. water in a bowl.
- cut prawns and add them in seasoning A bowl and merinate for half an hour,
- Cook asparagus well in a wok, then cut into slices
- Place a wok over high heat for 1 minute, then add 2 tbsps. vegetable oil and heat until hot, saute ginger slices until aromatic, about 20 seconds, do not brown.
- . Drizzle into Chinese cooking wine, add 6 cups water, put asparagus slices back into the wok, cook for 1 minutes, then add marinated prawn, crab, and squid, add Seasoning B at the same time, bring to a boil then.
- Stir into cornstarch and water mixture, bring to a boil before done.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallion and chopped celery, remove to a bowl, serve hot.