Meat CorquettesMay 4, 2012
Cheese BreadMay 4, 2012
- Potatoes in finger size.
- Turmeric powder 1 tbsp (HALDI)
- Oil for frying
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water for boiling
- Cornflour or all purpose flour (maida)
- Add turmeric powder (haldi) to the boiling water in a saucepan.
- After the water is boiled add finger fries (potatoes) in it and leave for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain the water from the fries.make them dry by leaving on room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Now add salt to them and all purpose flour or the cornflour to them and spread all over the fries.
- Now fry in heated oil and drain the oil from them.
- The same taste of the fries as the kfc has is ready to eat.serve hot with chilli garlic sauce.