The new Lamborghini Huracan LP 610 4 Sypder was launched in the Indian market today at Rs 3.89 crore (ex-showroom, Mumbai). The Spyder is a convertible version of the Lamborghini Huracan which is already on sale in India. With this Lamborghini now sells three Huracan iterations.
Here are 5 things you should know about the Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Spyder
1. Save for the soft-top roof, the Huracan Spyder looks largely identical to the regular version. Some of the most striking design elements of the Spyder are – W-shaped LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights, fabric roof and larger air-intakes on the front bumper.
2. The Lamborghini Hurcan LP 610-P Spyder’s retractable soft-top can be opened or closed in 17 seconds at speeds up to 50kmph.
3. The Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Spyder’s cabin too looks similar to other Huracan versions with similar dashboard, air-con vents, flat-bottom multi-functional steering wheels, same switches & controls. Other features are Alcantra seat upholstery and Audi’s virtual cockpit display.
4. The Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Spyder features the same 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 engine that does duty in other Huracan iterations too. This engine, mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission, churns out massive 610bhp and 560Nm.
5. The vehicle’s massive V10 engine helps it touch the 100kmph mark from standstill in mere 3.4 seconds, thus making it about 0.2 second slower than the regular model. The Huracan convertible has an electronically limited top-speed of 324kmph.