Chocolate Fudge CakeApril 23, 2012
- 3 cups macaroni (shell or bent tube shaped)
- 100 gms mutton keema
- 2 medium sized onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3 Green chillies
- some pudina leaves
- some coriander leaves
- 1/2 lemon’s juice
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 3/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 cloves
- 2 elachies
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 4 tbsp oil
- salt to taste.
- Place pressure cooker on a low flame and heat oil
- Put cloves, elachies, cinnamon. Add onion and fry it very well.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry untill it loses its raw smell.
- Add keema and saute well. Add tomatoes and saute well.Add green chillies, pudina, coriander leaves and saute.
- Add chilli and turmeric powder. Mix well. Add youghurt and mix well
- Pour 7 to 8 cups of water. Put macaroni. Add salt and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Close the cooker. Put weight. After 3 whistles, turn off the flame.
- After pressure released, open the cooker.
- This dish should be thick. Means should not be dry or too watery
- If too watery, evaporate some water.
- Indian style tasty macaroni is ready.
- prawns, boiled eggs, mutton or chicken pieces can be used instead of keema.
Now enjoy this great Macaroni with your friends and family..