kentucky Fried ChickenMay 13, 2012
Cream Cheese CakeMay 13, 2012
- 3 cups mango pieces
- 7 1/2 tsp icing sugar
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 3 tbsp gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups tiny bits of mango slices (optional)
Whipped cream & sliced mangoes (optional).
- Put mango pieces, icing sugar, dissolved gelatin in a blender and blend for 1 minute or till it becomes a fine pulp.
- Add fresh cream and blend till mango pulp mixes with the cream.
- Stir in mango bits and set in wet mould in a refrigerator or on ice.
- Decorate with whipped cream and sliced mangoes before serving.