Mango With VermicelliMay 2, 2012
Meat CorquettesMay 4, 2012
- 1 cup mango puree
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Castor sugar
- 2 cups Cream
- 1 tsp Gelatin
- 1 Ripe mango
- Beat the eggs and whisk well. Add castor sugar and cook until thick. Leave aside to cool.
- Whisk the fresh cream with mango puree.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of gelatin in water and add it to the egg mixture.
- Stir the egg mixture with the cream mixture and pour it into moulds. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with the slices of the ripe mango and cream. Serve the mango souffle immediately.
Enjoy the easy souffle kids recipe this mango season.