Stir Fried Pasta NoodlesJune 3, 2012
Eggplant( Brinjal)- spring Onion CurryJune 6, 2012
- 2 cups long grain Rice soaked in water for 15-20 min
- 1/2 bunch Methi/ Fenugreek leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2-3 green Chilies chopped( to taste)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2tsp Oil or Ghee/ clarified Butter
- 4 cloves
- 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- 3 Cardamom
- salt to taste
- Heat clarified Butter or Oil in a heavy griddle, add Cumin seeds, Cinnamon stick, Cloves and Cardamom, saute for few secs.
- Then add Ginger-Garlic paste and chopped green Chilies saute for 30 secs.
- Now add chopped Fenugreek leaves and saute for 3-4 min.
- Add soaked rice saute for 2 min.Then add salt to taste and 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Cover the lid and cook for about 10 min (Or until rice cooks) in a medium heat.Keep mixing in between.
- Delicious rice is ready!!!!
- Serve hot with any Raita of your choice.Enjoy..