MICROWAVE PANEER MATARJune 6, 2012
Tandoori ChickenJune 9, 2012
8 pieces lamb chops
3/4 tsp. garlic paste
1/2 cup yoghurt
1 tsp. aniseed, red chilli powder
3 1/2 tbsp. oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice, ginger paste
2 tsp. gram flour
a small piece of raw papaya
1/2 tsp. black cardamom
1/4 tsp. black pepper
Salt to taste
- Flatten the chops with a hammer.
- Rub ginger-garlic paste and keep aside.
- Dry roast the’ besan’ in a pan till brown. Sprinkle it on the chops.
- Beat the curd in a bowl and keep aside.
- Grate raw papaya and rub well on meat.
- Add yoghurt and remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Add little oil to it. Marinate the mutton in this marinade for one hour.
- Fry the chops for about 5 minutes in a pan with 1 tbsp oil. and then transfer to the microwave.
- Cover, sprinkle with a little water and micro them for 6 minutes.
- Stand them for another 3 minutes and serve with onions, mint and a dash of lemon juice.