Goal Gappay (Pani Puri)May 12, 2012
Black Forest CakeMay 12, 2012
- All purpose flour 8 tbsp
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Icing sugar ( grinded sugar) 5 to 6 tbsp.
- 2 eggs.
- Vanilla essence 3 to 4 drops
- Butter 2 tbsp.
- Cup cakes paper wraps
- Add sugar in a bowl along with butter and beat it with electric beater until its creamy.
- Now add eggs to it one by one and beat more for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla essences and beat well.
- In another bowl mix all the powdery ingredients like flour, baking powder, cocoa powder.
- Mix it well.
- Now add the powdery mixture to the egg mixture and beat well for 2 to 3 minutes until its mixed.
- Grease the cup cakes or muffin dish with a tissue paper.or you may use cup cakes paper so as to avoid greasing the tray you just place those papers on the dish and fill them with mixture.
- Add the mixture to it but make sure that the mixture should not be more than a tbsp in a single muffin.
- Pre heat the oven.
- Keep the tray in oven and bake for 25 minutes on 160 celcius.
- you may decorate them with cream or may try different topings its upto you how creative you are.