Chicken BiriyaniNovember 30, 2010
Chicken MasalaNovember 30, 2010
Coconut Oil -1/4 cup
Cinnamon -i inch piece
Coconut Milk-1/2cup first milk
Coconut Milk-3cups second milk
Salt -to taste
- Chop the onion, crush the ginger, crush the pepper and keep aside.
- Prepare the coconut milk from 2 cups of coconut.
- Slit the green chilies.
- Heat oil in a pan & add cinnamon,cardamom cloves,crushed pepper.drain & keep it aside.
- In remaining oil heat maida until light brown.
- Now add the mutton pieces and saute for a while. Add 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, salt and second coconut milk.
- Once mutton is half cocked, add potatoes, masala, vinegar and cook well with lid closed.
- Add the first milk when the gravy is thick. Just keep it in fire for a minute and sprinkle the crushed pepper .