Prawns BiriyaniDecember 2, 2010
Kadai ChickenDecember 6, 2010
- spinach (fresh and cleaned) -3 bunches
- paneer-100 gms
- onion -1no
- butter-3 tbs
- bay leaves –3 -4no
- cumin seeds–1 tsp
- black pepper powder–¼ tsp
- ginger-garlic paste-¾ tsp
- green chili paste-½ teaspoon
- garam masala powder-1 tsp
- vegetable oil -2 tbsp
- Mix the ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste and some water with spinach.
- Put the mixture in a pressure cooker, steaming it for about 7-8 minutes
- Blend the mixture in a blender to make an even thick spinach paste.
- Cut the paneer into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan and then deep fry the paneer cubes till it is light brown.
- In a cooking pan heat the butter and fry the bay leaves and cumin seeds. Add the chopped onion.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, garam masala.
- Add the fried paneer cubes and cooked spinach.
- Serve hot with rice or chapathi.