Butter ChickenDecember 6, 2010
Chicken ChettinadFebruary 18, 2012
Paneer -300 gm
Kashmiri chili powder -2 tbsp
Coriander powder -1 tsp
Tomato puree -3 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
Cashew nut paste-2 tbsp
Garam masala-1 tsp
Fresh cream -1 Cup
- Wash Paneer and cut in cubes and fry.
- For making Paneer soft soak them in warm water.
- Heat butter in a kadai and add the onion puree and cook. Wait up to turn over they turn light brown in color.
- Add Ginger garlic paste to this mixture and sauté for sometime.
- Then add Kashmiri chili powder, coriander powder, cashew paste, tomato puree, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt and sauté for sometime.
- Add the soaked paneer cubes, little water and allow it to cook till the gravy becomes semi-solid.
- Finally garnish it with fresh cream