Gobi -Mutter -Paneer Masala/Spiced Cauliflower,Peas and Cottage CheeseJune 3, 2012
Stir Fried Pasta NoodlesJune 3, 2012
- 2 large Capsicum Chopped
- 250 gm Paneer cubes
- One Tomato chopped
- One Onion Chopped
- ¼ tsp Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Methi / Fenugreek leaves chopped
- ¼ tsp Cumin powder
- ¼ tsp Coriander powder
- ¼ Black Pepper powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- Heat Butter in a pan, add minced Garlic and chopped Onion, saute it for 3-4 min then add chopped Methi leaves,saute it for 3 mins again.
- Add chopped tomatoes, Cumin powder, Coriander powder, Pepper powder, Red Chilli powder and salt, cook it for 3-4 min.
- Then add Chopped Capsicum and allow it to cook for 5 min.
- Heat an another pan, add 1 tbsp oil and shallow fry the Paneer cubes for 2-3 min.
- Then add Paneer cubes and saute it for 4-5 min.
- Serve hot with Chapati or Naan.