Vegetable And Fish SaladApril 28, 2012
Chicken BurgarMay 1, 2012
- 2 1/3 cup flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 14 oz can of crushed pineapple (reserve 1/3 cup of juice for icing)
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup margarine
- 1 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter
- 1 sm. can Carnation milk (5 oz.)
- 1 c. pecans, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 c. coconut
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pineapplea sliced
Put all ingredients into large pan and bring to a boil. Boil for 6 minutes and pour over the cake while cake is still warm. Very moist cake.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- Add remaining juice with 1 cup of milk or enough to give 1 1/4 cup liquid.
- Cream margarine and beat in sugar.
- Beat in each egg and vanilla until like and fluffy.
- Add alternately liquid and dry ingredients until all are completely mixed. Fold in drained crushed pineapple.
- Pour into 9 x 13 baking dish (or 2 8″ circular pans). Bake in 350 degree
- F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- The cake is perfectly edible at this stage or you can add the pineapple icing.