Mango Ice CreamMay 1, 2012
Banana Muffins RecipeMay 1, 2012
Potato cutlets are eatable in all parts of world, it is best for those who do not have enough time to cook meal, it is a instant cook recipe and is yummy too, have lots of proteins in it…
- Potatoes 2 to 3 ( medium size ).
- Salt 1 table spoon.
- Water for boiling.
- Black pepper 1 tbsp.
- Red chilli 1 tea spoon.
- Oil for frying (half cup is enough).
- First of all boil potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes on high flame.
- After that remove the skin of potato and grate it on the grater into small finger like structures.
- Mix the grated potatoes with red chilli, salt and the black pepper.
- Make cubes or squares by pressing a small mixture between two hands it may be in shapes of cutlets.
- Now fry the cutlets from both the sides till they turn brown.
- Enjoy with tea at tea time or in breakfast !