Veg BurgerApril 20, 2012
Coffee CakeApril 20, 2012
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, corn meal, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
- Combine milk, eggs, oil and butter in small bowl and mix well. Add to flour mixture and stir just until blended.
- Pour into baking pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- For corn muffins, spoon batter into muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans.