Presentations Of MangoesMay 12, 2012
MuffinsMay 12, 2012
- Cleans a microwave oven just sprinkle soda on damp sponge, scrub, and rinse.
- Removes tarnish from silver. Mix a thick paste of baking soda with water; apply the silver with a damp sponge, rub, rinse, and buff dry.
- Cleans a stainless steel.
- Boost the strength of laundary detergents just add one half cup of soda to your detergent and use.
- Cleans the fiberless or glass tub bath.
- It can clean tiles.
- Mix one half cup of soda in the two quarts water and soak diapers in it.
- Removes burnt on food from cookware.
- Sprinckle it on a damp sponage scrub and rinse on the refrigrator.
- Cleans the cutting board if treated with baking powder on it.
- Wash the tea and coffee teapots with warm water containing half cup baking powder.
- Deodrizes carpet.
- Soothe the insects effected areas and poison ivy rash if applied on the effected area.
- You can brush your teeth with it by simply applying on your finger ang rubbing teeths gently.
- Soothe tired feets.
- Whiten socks and dirty cloths.