How To Create Apple ID Without Using Credit CardDecember 3, 2015
How to Convert PSD Design to WordPress ThemeJuly 21, 2016
WhatsApp is one of the prodigious cross-platform instant messaging apps which is capable of sending text messages, calls, video and many more. WhatsApp has become very popular messaging app because of its user-friendly features like WhatsApp Voice Calling, transfer unlimited images, video and audio messages. Almost all the smartphone users have WhatsApp app installed on their devices. Most of the people are now using Dual-SIM smartphones which can be used for personal as well as official usage. It has become quite common for all the smartphone users.
But, Have you ever tried to use two WhatsApp accounts on a single mobile phone? WhatsApp has become a part and partial of everyone individual’s life. So, how about using two WhatsApp accounts in One device. Wanna try it? Then, check out the simple method to use two WhatsApp accounts on a single smartphone. Here is a complete process to use two WhatsApp numbers in one mobile phone. Have a look!
Download Link for WhatsApp APK
Click Here: Download APK
How to Use Two WhatsApp Numbers in One Device?
- Initially, Download the apk file of GBWhatsApp and install it on your phone.
- You need not uninstall the previous account of your WhatsApp which you’ve been using on your smartphone.
- Simply hit “Install” so as to install WhatsApp on your phone. It then asks you to accept the terms and conditions before installing new WhatsApp app on your phone. Simply tap on Agree and Continue.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, you need to enter the mobile number that you wish to use as a secondary WhatsApp number.
- Make sure that the phone with the number which you’ve entered for the secondary WhatsApp is available, because you’ll be receiving a verification code to that number.
- Enter the verification code. It automatically verifies the code and then asks you to provide the profile information.
- Enter your name and a profile picture that you want to use as WhatsApp display pic. After entering your name, just tap on ‘Next’.
- Now, the second account will be automatically configured similar to the regular WhatsApp account.
- Click on Continue. You can now add contacts and chat with your beloved ones.
- On the Homepage of your smartphone, you can view two different WhatsApp accounts. Now, you have successfully installed two WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone.
- You can now use your desired WhatsApp account just by tapping the WhatsApp icon on your device to go that particular application. You’ll receive notifications from both the WhatsApp accounts.
- That’s it, Enjoy with your two WhatsApp accounts in one mobile phone.
Advantages of Using Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Device
There are a lot of advantages of having two WhatsApp accounts in one device.
- Rooting your device is not required.
- The device works smoothly even if you use two WhatsApp accounts in one device.
- The latest APK is updated.
- Whatsapp calling feature is enabled automatically for the new account.
This is the simple way to use two WhatsApp numbers in one device. All this process can be completed within minutes depending upon your internet speed. Hope this tutorial helps you in the best way to use two WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone.