FaloodaApril 26, 2012
Capsicum RiceApril 27, 2012
- 2/3 cups butter
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tblsp vanilla essences
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Cream 2 cup
- Vanilla ice cream for garnishing]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13×9 inch pan.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time until well blended.
- Add vanilla essences
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Alternately mix milk and flour mixture into butter mixture until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30-40 minutes or until toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Apply cream mixed with vanilla ice cream on the top of cake and decorate it.