Chicken PakodaMay 13, 2012
Apple PieMay 30, 2012
- Small can of Chick Peas ( Kabul Chana, plz see the note)
- 2 Green Chillies minced
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 medium Potato cooked and mashed.
- 2 tsp All purpose flour/Maida for binding
- 2-3 cloves of Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Burger Buns
- Leaf Lettuce
- Cucumber sliced
- Tomato sliced
- 1 slice of Cheddar cheese
- Coarse grind the Chick Peas in a food processor or blender.
- Mix coarse ground Chick peas with the minced Green chillies,Garlic,mashed Potatoes,Red Chilli powder,All purpose flour and salt.
- Make medium sized balls out of the above mixture and pat into 3-4 inch(in diameter) patties.
- Heat a pan with lilttle oil and cook the patties for 6-7 min each side on a medium heat.( till the colour changes to golden brown).
- Cut open a Burger Bun. Put the leaf Lettuce, Cheese, Patty, Cucumber and Tomato slices on one half and cover with other half and serve.