MacaroniApril 21, 2012
Palak PaneerApril 21, 2012
- 1/2 cup plain, vanilla, or lemon yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh red raspberries or blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Dash cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease and flour muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- In a big bowl combine yogurt, milk, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, melted butter, and egg. In separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Combine the mixtures, stirring only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Gently fold in berries. Spoon into muffin cups.
- In a small bowl combine the topping ingredients with a fork until crumbly. Top muffins with crumb topping.
- Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Makes about 12 to 15 muffins.