1. Maybach Exelero – Priced $8 million
The most expensive car in the world, 700-hp, twin-turbo V12 engine and can reach the top speed of 218 mph.
2. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – Priced $4.8 million
Dual-supercharged V8 engine with 1,004HP, with a top speed of 254 mph.
3. Lamborghini Veneno Roadster – Priced $4.5 million
750-hp, 6.5-liter, 12-cylinder engine, and reaching 0-62 mph in 2.9 seconds and a top speed of 221 MPH, Veneno Roadster is a prized beauty.
4. W Motors Lykan Hypersport – Priced $3.4 million
3746 cc engine, and reaching 0-62 mph in 2.7 seconds, this limited production car by W Motors, has a top speed of 245 MPH.
5. Mansory Vivere: Bugatti Veyron – Priced $3.4 million
The top speed of this supercar is 255 MPH (410 KM/H), with an 1,200 hp, 8-liter, 16-cylinder engine and hitting 0-62 mph in 2.5 seconds.
6. Ferrari F60 America – Priced at $2.5 million
With a V12 740HP engine and hitting 0-62 mph in 3.1 seconds, Ferrari built this car to celebrate 60 Years of Ferrari.
7. Koenigsegg One:1 – Priced at $2 million
With a 1340 HP engine, this beast hits 0-250 mph in 20 seconds. Koenigsegg One:1 boasts of a top speed of 273 MPH.
8. Ferrari La Ferrari – Priced at $1.4 million
It has a top speed of 217 MPH (350 KMH), with a 6.3 litre, F140 V12, electric motor & KERS engine, reaching 0-60mph in 2.9 seconds.
9. Pagani Huayra – Priced at $1.4 million
Powered by an AMG 6.0-litre V12 engine with two turbochargers, this beast reaches 0-60mph in 3.5 seconds. This car boasts of a top speed of 230 MPH.
10. Aston Martin One-77 – Priced at $1.4 million
V12 engine displaces 7.3 liters, producing 750HP and 553 lb-ft. Those numbers make the One-77 the fastest Aston Martin ever made, hitting a top speed of 220 mph in the right conditions, reaching 0 to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds.