Coolpad has finally launched its Coolpad Note 3 smartphone in India. It is the first smartphone in India to be launched with fingerprint sensor under Rs. 10,000 price range. As for specifications, the Note 3 is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor paired with 3GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
Coolpad Note 3 is priced at Rs. 8,999 and will be available to buy exclusively from Amazon India starting October 20, 2015. Registration for the sale will start today, on October 9.
There is 16GB of inbuilt storage which is can be further expanded using microSD card. The handset sports a 13 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash while there is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Both rear and front cameras feature CMOS sensors. Backed up by a 3000mAh battery, it will be available in Black and White color options. Connectivity options include 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Features and Specifications of Coolpad Note 3
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI 6.0
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash and CMOS sensor
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with CMOS sensor
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint Scanner